Setting out engineer/ Site engineer
Location – M1 between junction 13-16
Opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join a large smart motorway project, immediate start.
Our client is actively looking for an experienced Site Engineer, preferably with a strong highways background, to join them on a freelance basis until 2021.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing subcontractors, setting out, RAMS and etc.
- Work closely with self delivery and subcontractor supervisors to communicate design, programme, quality and safety requirements.
- Undertake setting out tasks.
- Monitoring of self-delivery and subcontractor works against the works information.
- Management of onsite inspection and testing regime.
- Ensure safe systems of work and associated briefings are in place for all works.
- Manage permit system on site.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
8:00 – 18:00
For more information on this Site Engineer contract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07818411165 ASAP.