Senior Site Agent, Buttington
We have a Tier 1 renowned Civils and Rail specialist with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Agent to join their lively and fast paced unit to take on the daily management of various Rail and heavy Civils projects throughout the Buttington region.
You will be working on a portfolio of multi-disciplinary Rail projects including both framework / contract agreements and tendered projects. These projects will consist of heavy civils work such as bridges, embankments, platforms and tunnels. Day to day you will: -
- Ensure delivery of the contract within the programme and budget
- Liaise with site staff and Managing Surveyor to make sure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- Consistently monitor contract progress to ensure the objectives are being met.
- Ensure that changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed in conjunction with the site time.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Contracts Manager.
- You will have a proven record as an experienced Senior Site Agent within the Rail industry, ensuring you will excel in the projects you’ll be working on.
- Minimum HNC o HND in Civil engineering / Degree
- PTS / SMSTS
- You will have a portfolio of large-scale Civils projects (£500k – £5m) working on bridges, new platforms, stations, tunnels, embankments etc.
- You will ideally come from a Tier 1 contractor background
£55,000 - £57,000 Per annum.
Company Car/Car allowance
25 days + Bank holidays
Support with professional qualifications and memberships
Clear succession plan into Project/Contracts Management or a technical role
If you are a confident leader with an array of rail civils experience, then get in touch with Nicole Keeling now on 07894 235 609 or email your CV over to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org