Senior Site Agent
£400 per day – Outside IR35
Contract Length - 6 Months
Ganymede Solutions are proud to be working in partnership with a Principal Contractor, who specialise in Civil Engineering Projects across the UK.
Duties may include
- Managing packages of work including Archaeological works, Structural steel footbridge, pumping station and sheet pile retaining walls
- Planning work packs and method statement/risk assessments for all work involved.
- Chairing meetings, managing sub-contractors. Chairing stakeholder reviews.
- Mentoring team and ensuring training is kept up to date.
- Attending planning and workshops. Driving programme at a site level.
- Quantifying material and ordering through the procurement system.
- Keeping accurate QA records or site progress.
- Reporting to weekly progress to Construction Manager and planning team.
- Working with the commercial team to build the scheme within budget
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience of delivering rail civil engineering projects at Senior Agent or Project Manager level
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
- Valid PTS (ideally)
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation