Senior Project Manager
£65,000 - £70,000
A company with an exceptional reputation nationwide has an unmissable opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their Birmingham office working on a huge chunk of civils works within a large rail project which spans across the UK.
Over recent years, the company have grown rapidly and are now delivering major contract works as a Main contractor. As an innovative and fast-growing business, this means they pride themselves on providing desirable succession plans, meaning people who join this company can be confident in progressing their career swiftly in their desired direction.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be taking ownership of a large civils and building order book across the project’. Whilst reporting into the contracts manager, your day to day duties will involve:
- You will oversee bridges and structures work across the central route of the project and further regions.
- As well as playing a fundamental part in the operational delivery, you will also provide technical input into the tendering process.
- You will have the opportunity to build your own team both internally and externally when the projects hit the ground later this year.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day liaison with other clients involved on the project.
- You will take responsibility for the commercial and financial performance of the schemes (working in partnership with the commercial team) as well as the technical and programming elements – whilst using your knowledge in buildability and planning.
- You will have the final say over site paperwork including Work Package Plans, Construction Phase Plans and Method Statements.
- You will ensure the highest standard of safety on your schemes, as well as quality whilst carrying out regular site visits and inspections.
It is essential that you’re a well-established Senior Project Manager with experience in a main contractor environment working on Network Rail schemes, HS2, bridges, structures, frameworks, or stand-alone projects. You will be somebody motivated to join a successful business and run a new revenue stream.
- Minimum HND/HNC Civil engineering
£65,000 - £70,000 basic salary per annum (dependant on experience)
Company car or Car allowance
holiday + bank holidays
Support with Chartership
Support with extracurricular qualifications
Apply or directly send your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org and if you meet the above standards you will be called.