£40,000 – £45,000 + company car or car allowance
Are you an engineer firmly in need of a new and exciting challenge within the rail industry? Or perhaps you are just looking for an esteemed company who drive their teams towards their maximum potential and success? This Tier 1 contractor have made their mark in the West Midlands and are seeking a well-established Site, Section or Senior engineer to join and commence work on a prestigious project in Birmingham.
This position will be based on a multi-disciplined rail project which will involve a new station build, civils work, signalling, OLE, P-way, M&E and building works. You will be joining a company who are seeing massive growth within the West Midlands and following work on this project, you will see opportunities on various large scale works which will provide you with long term routes into management. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Implementing high standards of safety, quality and environmental including method statement briefings, site specific inductions and associated paperwork.
- Record any service damage.
- Produce and monitor detailed contract programmes in line with Planning Standards.
- Exhibit good knowledge of construction outputs.
- Writing and/or reviewing detailed complex method statements.
- Managing parts of the cost plan.
- Deputising for the Site Manager.
- Chairing meetings with the Customer, Designer, Sub-contractor, Supplier, and 3rd parties.
- Manage and write contractual letters/correspondence.
- Setting up and managing the office administration systems.
- Ordering and managing the installing of the site IT systems.
An internationally renowned contractor, this company’s name is recognisable throughout the engineering world, and they’re reputed for successful work on large scale civil engineering and construction projects. They value themselves on giving employees the highest standard of ongoing training and support, continually developing skills with regular performance and development reviews. This ensures that whatever level you join this business at, you can guarantee you’ll be on the right path to achieving your future career goals.
Renumeration and Benefits:
A fantastic benefits package is available consisting of £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary per annum, plus company car or car allowance, 25 days plus bank holiday, matched pension, and health insurance.
Additionally, you will receive development opportunities as part of an organisation who pride themselves on mentoring its employees to their maximum potentional, meaning you’ll consistently reap benefits of a long-term prosperous career.
It is essential that you’re a qualified Site, Section or Senior engineer with experience working in a main contractor environment on rail civil engineering projects.
Ideally you will have experience working on Network rail contracts on disciplines such drainage, platform extensions, station builds/refurbishments, P-way, bridges, earthworks, etc.
- HND/HNC Civil engineer minimum
You can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone / video interview.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation