£40,000 - £45,000 + Car/Car allowance + Package
An Internationally acclaimed principal contractor, with massive involvement on prestigious projects, has an unmissable opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their success’ and pursue an esteemed career within their rail division, commencing on one of the largest rail projects in the West Midlands.
This company are offering an exciting and challenging position for an established Senior engineer who wants to further their credible background within the rail industry, whilst reaping rewards in the form of a competitive package and a guaranteed, long term career path.
As Senior engineer, you will be reporting into the Site manager and you will play a fundamental part in the delivery of the multi-disciplined rail scheme which will consist of structures, new platforms, S&T, OHLE, P-way, and civils. Day to day you will:
- Implement the highest standards of safety, quality and environmental including method statement briefings, site specific inductions and associated paperwork.
- Project and monitor detailed contract programmes in line with Planning Standards.
- Exhibit and apply exceptional knowledge of construction outputs.
- Write and review detailed, complex method statements.
- Manage parts of the cost plan.
- Record any service damage.
- Deputise for the Site Manager.
- Chair meetings with the Customer, Designer, Sub-contractor, Supplier and third parties.
- Manage and write contractual letters/correspondence.
- Set up and manage the office administration systems.
- Order and manage the installing of the site IT systems.
You will be a forward-thinking and natural leader, whose background displays a track record working on major civil rail projects within a main contractor. You will have a professional level of multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience on new stations, bridges, and major civils. This will ensure you have the best chance to commence your career within this company and hit the ground running on this exciting project.
You must also have an HND, HNC or Degree in Civil engineering.
£40,000 - £45,000 basic salary per annum
Company car or car allowance
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Funding and mentorship with professional memberships and chartership
To ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, you can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application, if you meet the expected requirements, you will be contacted for a casual assessment to discuss your goals and expectations. Then the best bit, when all parties establish that you’re an ideal match, we will get you booked in for interview with support provided every step of the way!