An internationally renowned tier one contractor has an incredible opportunity for a Sub Agent to work on a prestigious civils rail project within the Midlands.
Having already made their mark in several regions nationwide, the company are now expanding their portfolio into the West Midlands region which will see further growth and progression for employees to have exceptional career paths along with future opportunities.
As Sub Agent you will be supporting the Site Manager along with deputising in their absence giving you additional responsibility. You will be working on a multi-disciplinary, large rail scheme which will consist of new structures (to include builds and bridges), replacement and repairs of old structures, new platforms, S&T, OHLE, P-way and civils.
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing high standards of safety, quality and environmental including method statement briefings, site specific inductions and associated paperwork
- Record any service damage
- Produce and monitor detailed contract programmes in line with Planning Standards
- Exhibit good knowledge of construction outputs
- Writing and/or reviewing detailed complex method statements
- Managing parts of the cost plan
- Deputising for the Site Manager
- Chairing meetings with the Customer, Designer, Sub-contractor, Supplier, and 3rd parties
- Manage and write contractual letters/correspondence
- Setting up and managing the office administration systems
- Ordering and managing the installing of the site IT systems
It is imperative that you have a significant track record working on Rail/Civil engineering projects involving new station builds, bridges and major civils in a Tier 1 contracting environment who has a can do attitude, we want to hear from you.
You MUST hold an HND/HNC or Degree within Civil engineering
- Company car or Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Funding and mentorship with professional memberships/chartership
- 5% Pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.