A Tier 1 company with a firm reputation within the rail industry have a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior engineer to be a part of a challenging and technical project in the Hardingstone area. This role not only comes with a rewarding workload, the company will also provide you with a a clear succession plan and mentorship throughout.
You will be accountable for the weekly planning and delivery of site based works whilst exhibiting an uncompromising attitude to Health & Safety. You will be reporting into the Project manager and site agents. Day to day you will: -
- Manage sub-contractors and engineers as required
- Review and interpret project drawings, specifications for site based activity
- You will be setting out and surveying works on site
- Supervise works on site including labour, plant and subcontractors
- Keep accurate records of all site activities
- Taking off and ordering of materials
- Daily and weekly planning of sit works being carried out, including assisting in the production of Risk Assessments, Work Package Plans, Inspection Test Plans and other documentation.
- Take on Site safety, health Environmental and Qualities responsibilities for all site activities
You will be motivated by technical and logistically challenging work as this project is complex and will require somebody extremely conscious of Health & Safety practices.
- It is essential that you come from a Rail background working within a Tier 1 or 2 contractor
- Geotechnical experience would be very beneficial
- Earthworks, Drainage, embankment works ideal
- HND/HNC/BSc is essential
£39,000 - £45,000 per annum
Car or Car allowance
Funding/mentorship of Chartership
25 days holiday + BH
If you come from the rail industry and are looking to take on a challenging opportunity, then get in touch with Nicole Keeling now on 07894 235 609 or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org