Role: Sales Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes based, with some remote working
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience plus uncapped monthly commission
Start Date: As soon as possible
Are you an experienced Sales / Recruitment professional who is looking for a new role to kickstart 2022?
Ganymede are looking for a Salesperson to join our growing team in Milton Keynes! As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and managing existing accounts. We are looking for someone with strong proactive sales skills with the ability to learn quickly. You will be monitored on your ability to arrange, find, and create new business opportunities, arrange client meetings, progress sales through the pipeline and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients.
The Company: Ganymede are a leading engineering consultancy who have been established for 20 years. We are part of the RTC Group who specialise in safety critical contingent labour. We have 10 UK offices and over 1800 contractors working across the Group. The successful Sales Consultant will join our growing Energy division in Milton Keynes. Ganymede’s Energy clients include major UK Energy and Utilities Companies including British Gas, SSE, EON, OVO. With a brand-new office in 2022, you will be joining the team at a very exciting time!
Day-to-day activities typically involve:
• Contacting clients by telephone and email to generate new business leads and opportunities.
• Arranging and attending new business meetings
• Managing your pipeline, researching, and finding opportunities within the energy markets.
• You will be generating opportunities using a variety of sales tools including social media, networking, and supply chain systems.
• Finding new ways to generate sales and opportunities for the business, including setting up and attending conferences, trade shows and industry events.
• Overseeing the administration of your client’s business and accounts, ensuring successful placement of successful candidates, in conjunction with the administrative support function
• Working towards monthly and quarterly targets and KPI’s
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Rachael Bailey-Frost.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation