Agile/home working, but able to commute to Milton Keynes as required
£25,000 - £30,000 + commission, agile working policy, 25 days holiday + option to buy 5 additional days, laptop, mobile phone, cycle to work scheme, life assurance policy, pension contribution + other company perks & benefits.
Ganymede are looking for experienced Sales Consultant to join our Energy team. Our energy division is a leading provider of skilled engineers in safety-critical and customer-facing environments for energy suppliers, utilities, and maintenance companies. From supplying individual engineers to mobilising complete workforces, we have a wealth of experience in placing the ideal candidates for our clients. Our Sales Consultants play a pivotal role in our business, developing relationships with new clients and selling our offering to them.
This is a B2B sales role and such, our ideal candidate will have a couple of years of experience. Although recruitment experience would be preferred and advantageous, we will consider people who have worked in other sectors. We are looking for a strong communicator; someone who can build and maintain lasting relationships and is highly ambitious. Training will be provided to bring you up to speed in the areas we operate in, but it is imperative this person is a self-starter with a thirst to build on this knowledge and immerse themselves in the energy sector.
Day-to-day activities typically involve:
- Contacting clients by telephone and email to generate new business leads and opportunities.
- Arranging and attending new business meetings
- Managing your pipeline, researching and finding opportunities within the energy markets.
- You will be generating opportunities using a variety of sales tools including social media, networking and supply chain systems.
- Finding new ways to generate sales and opportunities for the business, including setting up and attending conferences, trade shows and industry events.
- Overseeing the administration of your client’s business and accounts, ensuring successful placement of successful candidates, in conjunction with the administrative support function
- Working towards monthly and quarterly targets and KPI’s
Sales roles are at times challenging and can be demanding, but you will be joining an established and successful team within a stable business and will be supported throughout your career with us. Our Consultants are also heavily rewarded, through a lucrative commission scheme and various other company incentives.
For more information about this position, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost today.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.