Up to £40,000 dependant on experience, bonus scheme, laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Progamme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for a Resource Manager who shares our values to work out of our head office in Derby.
As Resource Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team dedicated to the fulfilment of client requests with skilled contractors within specified timescales. You will act as a client liaison when needed and building up strong relationships is key to the role. You will ensure all activities comply with the company’s management systems and HSQE policies. An integral member of this growing team, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress within a role who wants to drive new business forward and build upon existing relationships in the area.
You will need to have a Rail background and ideally worked in a Recruitment department either agency or in-house. You will need experience of using a variety of recruitment methods including recruiting via social networking sites and online advertising in addition to sourcing candidates directly. You will have strong administration skills as well as candidate management experience and use of screening criteria to assess suitability. You will need to be a strong team player ensuring that both client and team objectives are met.
The successful Resource Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Deploying labour in line with client orders
- Recruiting operatives via websites, recommendations, adverts and other sources
- Assessing operative’s knowledge, competency and experience and managing training needs where necessary
- Manage vehicle and fuel utilisation with the aim to minimise as much as possible
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, generating additional sales through following up leads that have been passed to you
- Attending sales/delivery/review meetings with the department Manager
- Sales administration, including time sheet and pay rate set up/management
Safety and Compliance
- Carrying out site safety audits and ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner
- Cascading all safety briefings to the workforce
- Ensuring all operatives have documented right to work in the UK proof and are sponsored by the company prior to deployment
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of Resource Manager, then get in touch today!
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation