Competitive salary dependant on experience, bonus scheme, laptop, mobile phone, pension, company car and many other benefits.
Our Client is currently looking for a As Resource Coordinator, you will be responsible for fulfilling internal requests with skilled contractors within specified timescales. You will act as a supplier liaison when needed and the ability to manage and maintain relationships is key to the role. You will be responsible for the administration and coordination of workforce.
While you do not need to have any prior recruitment or rail experience, an interest in both sectors is required. You will have the opportunity to complete your PTS accreditation and will be expected to work on/visit sites to manage health and safety standards and learn more about the sector.
Our ideal candidate will be an extremely organised individual, with the ability to communicate confidently. You will enjoy a fast-paced working environment and be a self-starter and keen to learn all aspects of the role. You will be working with an extremely established and successful team, be given full training and the opportunity to progress.
The successful Resource Coordinator will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Deploying internal labour in line with workload and rosters
- Manage fatigue and working hours of labour
- Assessing operative’s knowledge, competency and experience and managing training needs where necessary
- Manage vehicle and fuel utilisation with the aim to minimise as much as possible
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, Partners, and our clients
- Office administration, including time sheet and pay rate set up/management
- Carrying out site safety audits and ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner
- Cascading all safety briefings to the workforce
- Updating and managing Excel spreadsheets and internal work flow
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, then contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost, today.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website