London based with agile working policy
Up to £30,000 basic salary, agile working, bonus scheme, laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 23 days annual leave + opportunity to buy additional days, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede’s trades and labour division are looking for an experienced Resource Coordinator to join our growing team! With no cold calling involved in the role, this is an exciting opportunity to focus on building fantastic relationships with candidates and existing contacts alike.
Launched in January 2019 as an additional recruitment solution to offer our clients, the trades and labour division has since gone from strength to strength. For someone with experience in managing and delivering to high volume accounts, this is a rare opportunity to work in a highly visible role in what is essentially a ‘start up’ sector, with the backing of an established group (which has huge growth plans in place) and the support of a highly experienced manager and team.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a high-volume resourcing recruitment background and we are open on what sectors you have worked in. You will have experience using a variety of recruitment methods to source candidates and be used to working in a fast-paced environment, managing a large workload. You will also be a highly organised individual, have an up to date knowledge of UK compliance and employment laws and have very strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels.
The successful Resource Coordinator will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following.
- Deploying labour in line with client orders
- Recruiting operatives via websites, recommendations, adverts and other sources
- Assessing operative’s knowledge, competency and experience and managing training needs where necessary
- Manage vehicle and fuel utilisation with the aim to minimise as much as possible
- Attending sales/delivery/review meetings with the department Manager
- Sales administration, including time sheet and pay rate set up/management
Safety and Compliance
- Cascading all safety briefings to the workforce
- Ensuring all operatives have documented right to work in the UK proof and are sponsored by the company prior to deployment
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of Resource Coordinator, then get in touch today! By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation