Up to £25,000, bonus scheme, laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Progamme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede specialise in supplying safety critical contract and permanent labour to our clients along with other services including training and workforce management. We are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join our Energy division in Milton Keynes. Ganymede’s Energy clients include major UK Energy and Utilities Companies including British Gas, SSE, EON, OVO.
Responsibilities of a Resource Consultant:
- Responsible for the full candidate journey from attraction through to placement. To ensure all activities comply with the company’s management systems and HSIEQ policies.
- Contacting engineers by telephone and discussing the latest opportunities within the industry
- Candidate attraction through advertisements on job boards, social media & networking
- Requesting and storing all relevant qualifications & documents as required
- Overseeing the administration of the placement of successful candidates, in conjunction with the administrative support function
- Working towards weekly / monthly targets
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of Resource Consultant, get in touch today!
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation