Derby with travel to other offices/work from home required
Competitive salary dependant on experience, bonus scheme, laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Progamme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients. We are looking for a Resource Coordinator to join our established rail team primarily based at our Derby head office, with travel to other offices (Yorkshire) required, as well as some home working required.
As Resource Coordinator, you will be responsible for fulfilling client requests with skilled contractors within specified timescales. You will act as a client liaison when needed and the ability to manage and maintain relationships is key to the role. You will be responsible for driving new business forward and building upon existing relationships in the area.
You will need to have a Rail background and ideally worked in a Recruitment department either agency or in-house. You will need experience of using a variety of recruitment methods including recruiting via social networking sites and online advertising in addition to sourcing candidates directly.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, with a keen attention to detail and the ability to manage their time effectively, in a fast-paced environment.
The successful Resource Coordinator will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following;
- Deploying labour in line with client orders
- Recruiting operatives via websites, recommendations, adverts and other sources
- Assessing operative’s knowledge, competency and experience and managing training needs where necessary
- Manage vehicle and fuel utilisation with the aim to minimise as much as possible
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, generating additional sales through following up leads that have been passed to you
- Attending sales/delivery/review meetings with the department Manager
- Sales administration, including time sheet and pay rate set up/management
Safety and Compliance
- Carrying out site safety audits and ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner
- Cascading all safety briefings to the workforce
- Ensuring all operatives have documented right to work in the UK proof and are sponsored by the company prior to deployment
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, then contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost, today.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website