Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Derby – Agile working policy, DE24 8UX
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Start Date: As soon as possible
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced sales-focused Recruitment Consultant looking for their next step within a growing business!
Company: Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure for a wide range of UK clients. As part of the RTC Group, we are an AIM-listed recruitment group based out of our head office in Derby. Working alongside experienced Consultants, you will quickly come to grips within our sector and establish yourself as pivotal part of this thriving team. We are committed to our structured progression plan, ensuring you know exactly what is required from you to develop. Our thorough training programme will equip you with all knowledge and skills you need to be successful – whatever level of experience you have. Our director Chris says, “If you are looking to join an organisation that rewards enterprise, ambition and achievement with opportunity and development, alongside colleagues who will support and encourage you to fulfil your potential, then I am absolutely certain that you do not need to look any further beyond our exceptional team”.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Achieving challenging sales targets
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally from a sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record
- Able to form relationships with and present articulately to senior contacts within our marketplace
- Ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
- Confident, with excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation