Competitive Salary (dependant on experience, open to discuss!) + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede are looking for recruitment professionals to join our team. Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients.
As part of the RTC Group, an AIM-listed recruitment group, Ganymede is a market leader in providing a diverse range of people solutions to the civil engineering, rail, energy, construction, highways and transportation sectors.
We are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join our Energy division in Milton Keynes as Sales Consultants. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced sales-focused Recruitment Consultant, looking for their next step within a growing business. Working alongside experienced Consultants, you will quickly come to grips within our sector and establish yourself as pivotal part of this thriving team.
Our thorough training programme equips you with all knowledge and skills you need to be successful – whatever level of experience you have. We also invest in the latest recruitment software and platforms, allowing you to be one step ahead of the competition. At Ganymede, we only recruit the best, meaning you will be working alongside true experts, who are all passionate about their chosen field and enjoy what they do.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to build a long-term career with us; should you embark on this journey with us, we will ensure you are rewarded well.
Not only do we offer a competitive basic salary, attractive benefits package and numerous incentives, but we also work in an extremely results-driven environment. There are clear routes of progression for our top performers - regardless of length of service with the company.
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Achieving challenging sales targets
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally from a sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record
- Able to form relationships with and present articulately to senior contacts within our marketplace
- Ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
- Confident, with excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.