12 Fixed Term Contract - £28,000
Location – Kent
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Consultant working in a team of 3, you will be responsible for managing the candidate process of assessments and onboarding of new drivers across the clients network.
- Onboarding new drivers
- Screening candidates / applicants
- Arranging / scheduling interviews with internal hiring managers
- Interviewing candidates / applicants
- Delivering driver assessments and psychometric tests for new potential drivers (Full day / 10 different tests ) – full training will be provided for this (in July). They will run multiple assessments each week as the company will need to recruit circa 25 new drivers every 4 weeks.
- Liaising with training teams and the candidates to book training.
- Utilise internal systems, to manage the candidate process – training provided
- General administration / ensure all paperwork is completed for successful onboarding of candidates
- You will be working with internal customers (hiring managers) and candidates in person, on the phone and over email etc. so excellent level of communication is of the highest priority!
- 37 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free travel
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
For more information on this Recruitment Consultant contract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07773034739.