Milton Keynes, Offices at Newport Pagnell
Up to £24,000 DOE, with uncapped commission plus agile working policy, 25 days holiday + option to buy 5 additional days, laptop, mobile phone, cycle to work scheme, life assurance policy, pension contribution + other company perks & benefits.
Ganymede Energy are looking for individuals either alreay working in, or wanting to start their recruitment careers to join us as Resource Consultants in Milton Keynes. Our energy division is a leading provider of skilled engineers in safety-critical and customer-facing environments for energy suppliers, utilities, and maintenance companies. From supplying individual engineers to mobilising complete workforces, we have a wealth of experience in placing the ideal candidates for our clients.
As Resource Consultant, you will be responsible for the full candidate journey from attraction through to placement. You will need to be professional, with the ability to learn quickly. You will be monitored and measured on your ability to arrange interviews, manage candidates, customer service skills, relationship building.
Day-to-day activities typically involve:
- Contacting engineers by telephone and discussing the latest opportunities within the industry
- Candidate attraction through advertisements on job boards, social media & networking
- Requesting and storing all relevant qualifications & documents as required
- Overseeing the administration of the placement of successful candidates, in conjunction with the administrative support function
- Working towards weekly / monthly targets
- The ideal candidate will have had some recruitment experience; however, we are open to hearing from people who have work in a b2c sales capacity of any kind.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Rachael Bailey-Frost.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation