Up to £45,000.00 per annum (Dependant on experience)
As one of the UK’s fastest growing private contractors, you will be joining a company saturated with success. Winning contractual awards and industry awards year upon year, the turnover in the business is ever increasing and thanking their employees with exceptional career opportunities and rewards is one of the ways they epitomize their values.
With divisions in both Rail and Construction, the company’s workload stretches across the UK and includes huge schemes for Network rail as well as an extensive portfolio of large civil engineering projects so you can be assured that you’ll always have a busy workload to get your teeth gripped into within the business of my client.
You will be working within geotechnical framework/projects.
Daily duties and responsibilities are the following but not limited to:
- Proactively creating and sharing commercial information to the Projects teams.
- Process Subcontractor Payments
- Manage subcontractor accounts
- Producing Cost Plans
- Dealing with the client on variation and change during project lifecycle
- Be responsible (with support if needed) for producing and presenting their own CVR's (Cost Value reports)
- Overseeing projects right through to Final Accounts/Settlements
This role would be great for a well-established Quantity Surveyor looking to take their next step into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role. My client will consider applicants from the Northwest Region as well as North Yorkshire region.
- Agile Working Policy: 3 days in office and 2 days working from home.
- Company car or car allowance up to value of £4,500.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Company health plan through Bupa.
- Company pension contribution up to 4.5% rising to 7% after 5 years continuous service.
What are the next steps?
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please forward your CV in the first instance to Jess Jackson at Ganymede Solution via Jessicaemail@example.com or call 07814 891201 for a confidential conversation for further information.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation