Up to £46,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
The business is currently expanding and growing at a fast pace and deliver to the civil, building, mechanical and electrical renewals and maintenance markets that are underpinned by a suite of framework contracts.
Our client has a clear corporate focus on the renewal and maintenance of key assets across rail, energy, environmental and infrastructure.
You will be active working within highways division, to an agreed framework project.
The roles and responsibilities are the following but not limited to:
- Prompt presentation of all applications for payment, including all contractual entitlements.
- Ensuring that payments are received in accordance with the contract terms.
- Prompt submission of estimate / tendering information to the client.
- Prompt presentation of Final Accounts, including negotiation of all contractual entitlements.
- Prompt presentation of weekly cost / value information, delivery schedules and associated Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data.
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly Cost/Value Reconciliations and Final Cost/Value Forecasts.
- Preparation and presentation of forward work schedules and cash flows.
- Procurement, negotiation and placing of Sub-contract Orders.
- Financial and commercial management of Sub-contractors through to settlement of their Final Accounts.
- Ensuring that all contractual letters/ notices and information are presented in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Preparation of appropriate documentation in support of additional payment, variations, claims etc.
- Commercial support to the site and contracts management team.
- Commercial support to the Estimating and Procurement teams.
- Close liaison with the client on all commercial matters, including preparation and submission of supporting information.
- Close liaison with Operations teams to ensure all change has been captured and understood and appropriate records achieved.
- Close working relationship with Operations team to ensure all change has been captured and understood and appropriate records captured.
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension with 5% contribution
- Car or allowance of £4800
- Mentor through chartership and additional training
- Westfield Healthcare cash plan
- Onsite parking
What are the next steps?
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role please forward your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to Jess Jackson at Ganymede Solution Jessicaemail@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please feel free to Contact Jess on 07814 891201.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation