Rate - £350 - 400+ per day rate negotiable depending on experience
6 month contract with chance for extension, long term work available for the right Quantity Surveyor
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a successful track record in the Highways industry on either local authority or Highways England works? If so this will be the contract for you.
Quantity Surveyor Role
As the successful Quantity Surveyor, you will be working for a Tier 1 main contractor on a large flagship highways project. Some of your general day to day activities are listed below.
- Inputting to the efficient and effective management and issuing of accurate, timely and compliant notices and correspondence
- Preparation or assessment of applications, valuations, cost/value reconciliation
- Cost control and forecasting. Prepare and provide input to monthly reports: value, cost, profit/loss, cash flow and budget
- Preparation and agreement of applications for payment or the assessment & preparation of payment certificates
- Assisting with Risk and Value Management to optimise solution. Monitor and regularly review with the project team. Identifying, analysing, and developing responses to commercial risks
- Contract Management, including all relevant contractual forms, methods of budgetary control and relevant software applications
- Prepare supply chain enquiries, negotiate, administer, and finalise / close out supply chain contracts
- Ensure all notifications/documents are managed in accordance with the contract, and customer / company policy
- Ongoing liaison with site team, subcontractors, and Customers’ representatives
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
- Quantity Surveyor experience within the highways industry
- NEC4 experience
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, press “APPLY” or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Will on 07773034739
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation