Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for PTS trackmen for ongoing work in the Kent area. Must be willing to work weekends and midweek shifts. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role where you will be part of a team that is helping to keep Britain moving safely.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with AC/DCCR
- Small Tools ticket
- Track Induction
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights, and weekends
- Willing to drive vehicles would be advantageous.
- Please send Sentinel number with all communication
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
For more information, please contact the recruitment team on the below email.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com or call 07824 211 167.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation