Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting PTS Track Operatives (with Track Induction) for work within Wessex.
Due to the current restrictions due to COVID19, it is essential that you drive and have your own vehicle.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with AC / DCCR and Track Induction
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- In-date medical and valid D&A completed in the last three months
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights and weekends
- Willing to drive vehicles would be advantageous
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call David Pratt on 02392 000175.