Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for PTS track operatives in the Kent area that hold a current DZEP competence for working on HS1 for ongoing work. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role where you will be part of a team that is helping to keep Britain moving safely.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with DZEP
- Small Tools ticket
- Track Induction
- Hold a white hat
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- In-date medical and valid D&A completed in the last three months
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights, and weekends
- Willing to drive vehicles would be advantageous.
- Please send Sentinel number with all communication
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
For more information, please contact the recruitment team on the below email.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation