Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting PTS Track Operatives (with Small tools and Working at heights) for work from Derby.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with AC / DCCR and Track Induction
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- Nights and weekends
- Willing to drive vehicles would be advantageous
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Jack on 01332 861834