Ganymede is an suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the construction and Rail industry. We are currently recruiting for PTS Trades Mate who shares our values to work in central Birmingham area. This is a hands-on role to join a thriving team.
The position is ongoing and has competitive market rates. The site would ideally suit a semi-skilled trades person who is comfortable in maintenance within multiple areas. It would be advantageous to hold a in date PTS card however for the right candidate Ganymede will issued with PTS training and sponsorship.
We are looking for a trades mate /assistant with experience in one or more of the following:
- Electrical works
- Brickwork and masonry
- Site maintenance
- Handy person
- Flexible working hours, may include days, nights and weekend work
- Previous PTS experience would be advantageous
- On-going work
- Valid and in-date CSCS card would be advantageous also
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply on-line or send your CV to email@example.com