Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the construction and Rail industry. We are currently recruiting for PTS Crane Supervisors who share our values to work in the Northampton area. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role.
This contract work is due to start in ASAP.
The position has competitive market rates
Currently Night work
- Moving delivery and materials around site
- Supporting other trades
- Working in a Rail environment
- All health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Valid PTS ticket (Sentinel Number)
- Valid Crane supervisors’ ticket
- Valid Slinger signaller
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full PPE (Orange)
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Jack on 01332 861834