Project Manager – Tunnel Maintenance
A Tier 1 organisation with a firm reputation in the rail industry have a great opportunity for an established Project Manager to be a part of a series of tunnelling maintenance projects throughout the region. This role not only comes with a large and rewarding workload, the company will also provide you with a clear succession plan and mentorship to continue to further your career in this industry.
Your will be responsible for taking lead on the region’s portfolio of tunnelling projects and ensuring successful contract delivery. As project manager you will ensure the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the necessary recourses to achieve the contracts objectives. Day to day you will: -
- Input in all stages of the project from tender to completion
- Ensure delivery of the contract is within programme and budget
- Control and manage subcontract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency
- Continuously monitor contract progress to ensure the contract objectives are being met
- In conjunction with the Project Delivery Team, you will ensure changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Provide formal reports on the contract progress to the Framework Manager
- Identify business development opportunities.
- HND, HNC or BSc in Civil engineering is essential
- You must come from a Rail civils background as a Project manager
- You must have covered tunnelling projects in the past.
- Projects will be carrying out maintenance works so it would be desirable that you come from a maintenance tunnelling background i.e. de vegetation, structural repairs, damage, graffiti etc
- You will be somebody looking to further your career as the company will provide clear succession plans up to Contracts/Regional management.
£55,000 to £65,000 per annum
Car or Car allowance (Circa £6k)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you’re a well-established Project Manager looking for an opportunity to take on a regional portfolio of Tunnel projects, get in touch with Sasha Gillan now on 07583008777 or email your CV to Sasha.firstname.lastname@example.org