Project Manager LNE
£60,000 - £65,000 + Company car/car allowance
Are you a Project Manager feeling like your role is not providing you with the diversity of work to keep you on your toes?! With the company’s rail division boasting an immense work bank, this Project Manager role is uniquely positioned in the market for somebody to manage a prestigious Access for all scheme.
This position will commence on a train station in a popular holiday destination of Northeast Yorkshire, leading an Access for all scheme that will consist of refurbishments in compliance with DDA regulations incorporating lift shafts, new ramp style footbridges and other cosmetic requirements. In addition to this project, you will take responsibility for the daily management of various rail and civil engineering projects within the company’s portfolio on the Eastern region of the LNE route.
What is expected of me as Project Manager?
- You will be involved in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
- Ensure that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Control and manage subcontract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
- In conjunction with the Project Delivery Team, you will ensure that changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager.
Established as a key supplier to Network Rail amongst others, you will be joining an award-winning provider of engineering services into the rail, highways, waterways, and utilities sectors. Recognised as being helpful, professional, and innovative contractors, as part of this team you will be expected to lead continuous improvement initiatives that will increase engagement and profile with key customers that optimise works delivery.
This is key to the spirit of this organisations culture, where safety of its workforce is naturally its number one priority, followed by teamwork and providing opportunity for real career growth.
Remuneration and benefits
A great benefits package is available consisting of £60,000 – £65,000 basic salary per annum, plus Company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Medical Insurance etc.
Additionally, you will part of a big named company who pride themselves on mentoring its employees to their maximum potentional, meaning you’ll consistently reap benefits of a long-term prosperous career.
If you are a leader who excels in encouraging the best out of your team, developing partnerships with your customers and repeatedly gets the job done as per budgets and timescales, keep reading!
As a Project Manager delivering multidisciplinary works as part of a key framework in the rail sector it is a given that you will…
- Have vast experience across small to medium rail projects that may include access for all schemes, asset maintenance or upgrades to bridges, stations, platforms, embankments, tunnels etc.
- Demonstrate clear experience of the contracting process and technical construction requirements to Network Rail standards.
- Hold HNC or above in Civil engineering
- Site Agents with experience on smaller valued schemes wanting to step up will be considered!
You can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation