Project Manager – CRE
Kent and Sussex
An excellent Tier 1 contractor, who are a Gold accredited investor in people, have an opportunity for a Project Manager to lead and build rail projects across the Kent/Sussex region. This role would suit someone whose experience is based between sites as the role offers working from home flexibility.
As Project management CRE you will be working between the Site Management team and Engineering Management team. This is very much a technical role, so you will be using your ‘buildability’ knowledge to ensure all site paperwork is in line with the contract design. Day to day you will:
- You will take responsibility of carrying out initial buildability assessments as nominated CRE
- You will be providing technical input in to Panning of the works
- You will oversee the checking and authorising of – Work Package Plans, Method Statements, ITP’s, Temporary Works requirements
- The role will be very much office based however, you will be required to visit site occasionally to inspect works and deal with technical problems
- You will be a key part of communication with the Site Management team, the client, Senior engineering, and the Operational team.
This role is a high number of low value projects so you would be somebody suited to this style as work, as well as somebody who is happy to work ‘off the tools’
- Must hold BSc Civil engineering
- You will come from a Tier 1 contractor background with Network Rail project experience
- You will come from a technical route of progression
- Experience in producing Work Package Plans in accordance with a design
- You will have experience in having an input into Programming of projects
- It I essential you are signed off as a CRE for Construction by Network Rail and can provide which region signed you off as well as your NR DPE.
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Company Car or Car Allowance
26 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexibility to work from home
Private Health insurance
Get in touch with Sasha Gillan now to get involved with this opportunity on 07583 008 777 and email your CV to Sasha.Gillan@ganymedesolutions.co.uk
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.