I am working with a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team on several Metro projects within their rail division.
Having been established for nearly 20 years they pride themselves on their highly trained workforce and their strong, experienced management team to deliver outstanding successful project throughout the UK.
As Project Manager you will be working on one of the largest schemes to date. You will be responsible for managing two Site Manager and Subcontracted works.
Day to day you will see yourself:
- Programming the works
- Checking and reviewing work package plans, method statements, risk assessments
- Checking quality of works
- Regularly updating the client on progress, challenges, buildability issues etc
- Attending key project milestone meetings
- Commercial responsibility working with a QS to ensure profit margins are maintained in coordination with the programme (not at the cost of safety and quality)
- Providing technical guidance for works
The scheme will involve light rail which will include works through busy highstreets and environments which will involve impeccable safety works.
The ideal candidate would have come from a similar background within rail working on or delivering light metro projects or rail experience. You will have ideally worked for a tier 1 or tier 2 contractor and had exposure to signal and telecoms projects.
- Salary of up to £60,000 dependant on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 21 days holiday + bank Holiday
- Contributory Pension
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more please call Sasha Gillan on 07583008777 or email a copy of your CV to Sasha.Gillan@ganymedesolutions.co.uk
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.