£55,000 - £60,000
I am currently working with a well-known, dynamic and client focused Tier 2 Rail contractor who are looking to engage with a Project Manager in Manchester to work on light rail projects whilst taking advantage of the exciting progression opportunities.
Working on the largest scheme in the client’s portfolio, as Project Manager you will oversee two Site Managers working across this light rail scheme. The core rail disciplines will remain the same, but this project will include elements of work that cut through busy high street environments. Day to day you will: -
- Actively promoting a safe working environment
- Programming the works
- Checking and reviewing work package plans, method statements and risk assessments
- Regularly updating the client on progress, challenges, buildability issues etc as well as attending key project milestone meetings with the client.
- Commercial responsibility working with a QS to ensure profit margins are maintained in coordination with the programme
- Providing technical guidance for works
My client is looking for a Project Manager that has a proven track record of experience within the rail industry and exhibits strong leadership skills for you to hit the ground running within this role.
- HND/HNC qualified
- A confident leader
- Experience on delivery of light rail metro projects is desirable whilst rail industry experience is essential
- Preferably from a Tier 1 / Tier 2 background
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
21 days holiday + bank holidays
Clear progression opportunities up to Contracts Manager within the 18 months project duration.
If you tick all the above and are looking for your next opportunity, then get in touch with Carl Watkins now on 07554439251 or email your CV over to Carl.Watkins@ganymedesolutions.co.uk