I have a Tier 1 client looking for a Project manager from the rail industry, who can work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in the South East.
This company are a top 10 supplier to Network Rail and have multiple contracts nationwide with the main bulk of their work in the rail industry. They’re renowned for offering clear career succession plans and full support with professional qualifications, memberships and charterships.
You will be part of a busy and fast paced business unit involved in a series of civil engineering works such as bridges, embankments, stations, platforms, tunnels etc.
Day to day you will: -
- Be involved in projects at all stages from tendering through to completion
- You will ensure the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the necessary capabilities and recourses to achieve contract objections
- You will ensure delivery of the contract is within programme and budget
- Alongside the Project Delivery Team, you will ensure that changes to the contract are identifies, agreed and effectively managed.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager
- Identify business development opportunities
You will be somebody with a strong grasp of safety, who is pragmatic under pressure and motivated by working in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that you come from a rail background working on different sized multi-disciplinary civil engineering projects.
- HNC/HNC Civil engineering is essential
Up to £63,000 annual salary
Car or Car allowance
25 days holiday + BH
Westfield Healthcare cash plan (can be extended for family)
Support with professional memberships/chartership