Project Manager, Buttington
We have a Tier 1 renowned Civils and Rail specialist with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their lively and fast paced unit. You will be a confident person who is able to take the lead on successful contracts delivery for various Rail and heavy Civils projects throughout the Buttington region.
You will be directly responsible for the day to day management of various projects and successful contract delivery throughout the North Wales region. Day to day responsibilities include but aren’t limited to: -
- You will have input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
- You will ensure the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and recourses needed to achieve contract objectives.
- Ensure contract is delivered within programme and budget
- Consistently monitor the contract progress to ensure objectives are being met
- In conjunction with the Project Delivery Team, you will ensure changes to the contract are identified, greed and effectively managed.
- Control and management of subcontract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager.
- You will identify business development opportunities
- You will be a strong leader with a proven track record of delivering typical rail civils contracts ranging from 500k to 5m.
- Your contract experience will consist on bridges, embankments, station, platforms and tunnels.
- Minimum qualification of a Degree/ HND or HNC in Civil Engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- You will possess good communication skills in order to ensure for positive client interaction.
Salary of £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Company Car or Car Allowance
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Support with professional memberships
If you are a confident leader with an array of rail civils experience, then get in touch with Nicole Keeling now on 07894 235 609 or email your CV over to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org