£400 to £450 per day dependant on experience
Ganymede Solutions are proud to be working in partnership with a Principle Contractor, who specialise in Rail Civil Engineering Projects across the UK.
This role is to work on an earthworks project in Northampton.
Duties may include
- Ensuring HSEQ matters are managed on the project site
- Leading the project delivery team to achieve group targets and operational objectives by preparing and adhering to a programme of works
- Support and monitor the site managerial team, delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Effectively communicate job expectations to team members; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Manage labour and subcontract resources in close liaison with the Site Manager to deliver the projects budget, to programme and to contract requirements
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Evaluating direct hires and sub-contractors, and advising the Contracts Manager and the Procurement Manager accordingly
- Assist the Site Agent in providing site progress reports to the Contracts Manager
- Ensure all Client and Internal Management System weekly and monthly reporting requirements are met by the site management team and communicated to the relevant Managers and other members of the Team as required.
- Provide assistance to the Contracts Manager / Estimating Manager on constructability issues during the solutions and identification phase of a project and manage the resource allocation for any early construction activities.
- Close liaison and co-operation with all other members of the Regional Management Team
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- Civil Engineering or Construction HNC/HND/Degree
- Extensive experience of delivering earthworks projects at Project Manager level
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
- SMSTS / PTS / CSCS / First Aid
- £400-£450 per day dependant on experience
- 6 months contract
- This position will involve working days, nights and weekends
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.