I am working closely working with a highly renowned primary contractor based in the South West who are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer or Sub Agentto join their team based near Clifton as a Project Engineer.
They have a projected increase to their rail division and its turnover, within the coming year after successfully winning more and more frameworks.
Their core market can see the rail division working on projects and frameworks which include structural engineering, preparation, and coatings along with Civil Engineering and scaffolding.
They are known for the forward thinking and their employee focus. This is a great and exciting time to be joining my client with an exciting future ahead.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for the surveying pre and post engineering works on site to check quality of works. Your focus will be on deterring snagging and ensure all works have been carried out correctly to the contract scope and ensuring the client is satisfied with works.
Other duties will include:
- Managing a small team of setting out engineers
- Work in proximity with site staff and work with CRE
- Reviewing Task Briefings, method Statements and designs
- Carrying out Inspection test plans
- Reporting of any defects
- The ideal person would have come from site experience background having followed a technical route (MICE)
- You will be qualified to degree level within Civil Engineering
- You will have experience within Setting out, surveying, pre works, and quality checks
Salary of up to £50,000 dependants on experience
Company Car or Car Allowance
25 days holiday + Bank holidays
39 Hour working week
Get in touch with Sasha Gillan now if you are interested in this opportunity on 07583 008 777 or email your CV to Sasha.Gillan@ganymedesolutions.co.uk
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website: