Principal Technical Officer - OLE
£35 per hour
Contract Length - 3 Months
Our Client urgently requires a Principal Technical Officer to work weekdays and weekends on sites across Cambridgeshire.
Working with other technicians your duties will include:-
- Tamper planning
- Site surveying
- Dealing with technical queries
- Track quality management
- Carrying out inspections as required
- Checking and amending paperwork (asbuilts, ITPs, WPPs, TBS, etc.)
To be suitable for the role you will have:-
- A proven background as a Principal Technical Officer
- Track Handback
- Stressing certificates for Levels 1, 2 and 3
- OLEC 1
- A valid PTS
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.