£18 per hour LTD + overtime rates for nights and weekends
Contract Length - 3 Month Rolling Contract
Our client urgently requires a Plant Supervisor for the safe planning and delivery of all civil plant and on-track plant operations to the required timescales, quality and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and undertake on track plant operations. Liaise with machine controllers and plant operations representatives, check machine output / reliability to present a good standard of work
- Plan works that involve OTP and Civils plant – non lifting and lifting operations
- Undertake plant operations scheme representative duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate the delivery, collection and operations of plant and on-track plant inclusive of agreed delivery and storage arrangements
- Identify any requirements for traffic management including road closures
- Undertake Machine Controller and Crane Controller duties as requested
- Ensure that all on track plant operations activities are carried out as planned
- Undertake all ALO planning including the selection of OTP
- Check clearances for working height restrictions
- Plan and undertake site visits to identify preparatory work for plant and on-track plant operations.
To be suitable for the role you will have: -
- Machine Controller
- Full UK Driving Licence
A van and fuel card will be provided with this position
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.