Are you an experienced Painter & Decorator? Are you looking for work in the Wandsworth area. If so, Ganymede could be the employer for you.
Our client who is a leading government contractor, is looking for experienced trade operatives to join their operation teams and are currently carrying out refurbishments works on void properties in and around the Wandsworth area.
The candidate will have previous experience as a painter & Decorator. A full valid UK driving licence would also be advantageous.
Day to day duties include:
- Completing interior and exterior painting and decorating on void and occupied social housing stock and corporate buildings
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Own transport
- Delivery of internal decoration projects using trade knowledge and skill
- Ability to identify Health and Safety actions prior to and during works, considering yourself, the team and those around you
- Delivery of works to professional timescales
- Ability to adapt to changing client’s needs
- Ability to use appropriate access equipment
Knowledge / Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years painting and decorating experience, preferably qualified to an NVQ Level 2 in Painting or similar professional body
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to always deliver high quality standards
- Adhere to site safety rules, including always wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Full UK Driving License
- Valid CSCS card
Come and join a growing team.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation