P6 Planning Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55,000 to £65,000 dependant on experience & Outstanding Company Benefits
Are you an ambitious and experienced Planner, looking to take their career to the next stage?
Are you seeking that ground-breaking project to fully utilize your Primavera P6 expertise?
We’re thrilled to showcase this permanent role, working closely with a pro-active team to deliver one of the Midlands’ highest profile station builds.
You’ll be integral to a £50+ Million, state-of-the-art Railway Station build; enabling further development of the HS2.
There will also be opportunity to grow into a Regional Planner or Manager role.
- Provide key support and specialist Planning knowledge by utilising P6 software
- Liaise with essential stakeholders in different areas of the project
- Establish and maintain a safe working environment
- Provide a Detailed Design Programme that includes a comprehensive schedule, reflecting potential risk and opportunities that may impact key project milestones
- Develop a project-wide construction sequence, mindful of constraints; to confirm the overall duration of the project schedule
- Facilitate construction readiness planning and arrange output from client and supply chain collaborative planning sessions
- Generate monthly schedule update reports and EVAs from the cost loaded schedule
A multibillion-pound client seeking a P6 Planning focused professional, during a time of huge international change for the wider business and investment in country-wide infrastructure.
The company are actively looking to encourage you to grow with professional development and assist the correct candidate to the next level.
The company has projects globally and is running a multitude of these in the UK. This demonstrates a company with ambition and drive to win tenders and they’re looking for a candidate who will reflect that.
£55,000 to £65,000 dependant on experience
Basic salary is subject to both experience and demonstration of competency in P6. This will be accompanied with substantial benefits including (but not limited to):
- A Company Car
- An industry leading pension scheme
- All travel, mileage and other work expenses are paid for
- Training and Professional Memberships are covered too
All of this along with a clear route to progression for your career moving forwards.
You must be from either an Engineering or Site Agent/Manager background and have moved into a Planning role, or have an in-depth knowledge of programming from a site level
P6 competent, with the ability to build a construction programme from scratch
You will hold a qualification in Civil Engineering at HND/Degree or Bachelor level
Experience in Rail Infrastructure would be highly advantageous
Interviews are being held now!
To apply now, or to just discuss this in further detail; contact Richard Green (Recruitment Specialist) on:
- 07816 865 296
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation