We have a Tier 1 top supplier to Network Rail looking to give an incredible opportunity a P6 Planner from a rail background. This company are consistently winning work throughout the region, providing long term opportunities of succession for each of its employees.
You will be reporting into the Planning Manager and form a critical part of the CP6 delivery. Taking responsibility for building construction programmes and dealing with alterations on a whole host of civil engineer and building schemes.
- Use ‘Primavera’ software P6 to build programmes and deal with altercations, slippage and lookaheads (to advise the site teams)
- Develop and maintain excellent communication relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather progress information.
- Support the successful delivery of fully logical linked programmes that comply with the planning standard and client requirements
- Provide input into project risk registers
- Continuously monitor programmes to ensure they are updated to accurately reflect progress and reflect the revised forecast of the works and compare the baseline
- Develop design and build programmes
- Provide enough detail on materials and plant to ensure the procurement teams have early visibility of the project requirements
- You will come from a rail background
- You will have significant experience using Primavera P6
- You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather progress information for project/programme updates
- HNC/HND Civil engineering
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Company car or Car allowance
25 days holiday + bank holiday
Health cash plan
If you’re an experienced planner with a history of rail projects, send your CV to Nicole Keeling now at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07894 235 609