Permanent Way Manager – Rail
A Tier 1 giant within rail have an exciting opportunity for a well-established P Way Manager and track specialist to work on a busy and fast paced framework. They’re seeking somebody to come in and take responsibility for the technical elements of the projects across Scotland.
You will be joining a company with a strong reputation of delivering exceptional peace of mind to it’s customers, as well as offering exceptional opportunities and career paths for it’s employees.
You will be directly responsible for the management of the track portfolio. Overseeing all operational track interface and supporting various works involving track work. Day to day you will:
- Undertake any assigned BIM responsibilities
- Deliver contract within programme and budget
- Liaise with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances aren’t exceeded
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture and the use of best practice
- You will continuously monitor contract progress to ensure objectives are met
- Ensure that in conjunction with the site team any changes to the contract are identified, agreed, and managed
- You will provide formal reports on progress to the Contracts Manager
- Ensure all relevant issues, which cannot be resolved at contract level, are passed to the Contracts Manager
- Identify business development opportunities ensuring they’re communicated and progressed in conjunction with the Pre-Contracts Director.
It is essential that to be successful within this role, you will have extensive experience as a P Way Manager or equivalent role working on rail track schemes.
- HNC/HNC/Bsc in Track or P Way engineering
- PTS, SWM, SMSTS
- Substantial experience within a Permanent way or rail track environment
- Good knowledge of Track Compliance standards required
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Company Car or Car Allowance
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you’re an experienced P Way Manager looking for your next opportunity, get in touch with Nicole Keeling now on 07894 235 609 and send your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org