Derby; Head office based at The Derby Conference Centre. Some travel to our other locations required, agile working policy in place
Up to £45,000 dependant on experience, laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede are looking for an established Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will take responsibility for all analogue and digital marketing activities relating to the Ganymede and ATA Recruitment brands. With a successful merger and brand refresh in 2020 and growth plans in place for 2021 and beyond, this is the ideal opportunity for a strategic Marketing Manager looking to utilise their skills in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
Our marketing department is key to the success of our business and we are looking for the ultimate brand custodian; someone who can implement and manage a successful marketing strategy whilst enabling us to reach new heights in terms of our reach, brand perception and revenue generation.
To be considered for this role, you will have previously worked in a Marketing Manager position, with proven results. We are looking for a strong Manager with the ability to lead not only their team to success through coaching, training, and mentoring, but also other key internal stakeholders. You will be practised in presenting marketing strategies and plans to senior management and possess the ability to generate excitement about marketing activity throughout the Ganymede brands.
- Set out the marketing strategy, alongside the Operations Director, for each brand within Ganymede Solutions Ltd
- Understand in detail how marketing can generate revenue and add value to the business, ensuring there is visibility of ROI for each campaign, and each business areas growth targets are supported
- Lead the businesses (either directly or through the marketing team) to respect, manage, and nurture the data it creates so marketing can assist in monetising the data held
- Be ultimately responsible for all social media campaigns and posts
- Create and manage organised systems of marketing collateral that remain relevant and fit for purpose for the businesses brands
- Be the ultimate brand custodian across all internal and external interactions
- Shape and guide the internal understanding of marketing to ensure all employees understand their role in making marketing a success
- Ensure that e-mail marketing campaigns are carried out in a responsible and compliant way
- Keep up to date with changes in digital marketing to ensure we have best-in-class tools at our disposal
- Support bid and sales activities where required
- Manage the marketing budget effectively ensuring that it is used wisely and innovatively
To find out more about this position, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost today.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website