Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for carrying out and completing planned maintenance works
- Inspection, maintenance, installation and repair of electrical installations and Fire Alarm systems.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Works Act.
- Capable of working unsupervised operating within a management structure.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Theatre safe systems of work.
- Filling out PPM reports, logbooks, response maintenance reports and all paperwork relating to associated tasks such as risk assessments and material requests.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Must have completed recognised apprenticeship within an electrical discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years Electrical experience
- Familiar with LV electrical systems; 50hz and 60hz of various voltages
- Must be fully able to fully converse in the English language. (IELTS Level 4)
- Capable of working with limited supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of UK health or safety legislation and an ability to carry out risk assessments and propose actions for risk control/management.
- Be capable of passing security checks to hold an MoD ID card
- Experience and knowledge of City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and testing
- Experience and knowledge of 18th Edition BS 7671
- Experience of working on operations in austere remote sites or in developing nations
- Hold a current driver’s license
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.