Ganymede is a supplier of qualified joiner in the housing department (voids), Construction and Civils industries. We are currently recruiting for tradesman to work in Wandsworth London area.
Immediate start! Competitive rates apply
- Housing voids
- Making sure site is safe and following HSE rules
- General hours of work 08:00 - 17:00
- Ongoing work (3 years ongoing)
We are looking for the candidates who:
- CSCS Card
- Experience working on construction site
- Good at working alone or part of a team
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and/or text Gareth Hyde 07880094949 or Liam keen 07704543202, we will get back to you in due course
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation