IQVT Inspector / Technology Inspector
An opportunity to work on a large highways project
My client is currently looking for an IQVT inspector with a technology bias and a strong track record on similar projects.
As IVQT Inspector you will be;
- Responsible for monitoring technology activities on site within specified zone / section. This could include; Electrical signage, wiring of cabinets / wiring of motorway lighting / CCTV / Speed Cameras / Fibre Optics and Data
- Required to sign off work as complete or acceptable
- Experienced at reading technical drawings & specifications and have a thorough understanding of inspection and test plans.
- Working as part of a team of inspectors reporting to Senior Inspector and Quality Manager and be responsible for creating, updating and completing reports and spreadsheets on the activities that you have inspected.
- Using the Microsoft suite; Outlook, Excel, Word and as such need to have computer skills. The client will train you up on the specific software they use (Field view) for all check sheets and reports
- In order to be successful at this position it is imperative that the right person has a wealth of experience in a similar position in order to hit the ground running. (IVQT Inspector / Clerk of Works – Technology bias & Highways )
- The right person will understand good working practices
£350.00 per day – Negotiable depending on experience
For more information on this IVQT Inspector role contract please contact email@example.com or call 07773034739 asap!