Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Level 4 Handback that would be willing to undertake Team Leader duties when not doing Handback to work as part of a multi-skilled Track Renewals Gang in Sussex. You will be booked as a Level 4 Handback even when acting as a Team Leader. The work will include midweek nights as well as weekend work (minimum of 40 hours per week). Due to the COVID restrictions it is essential that you drive and have own transport.
Due to IR35 regulations this will be either Umbrella or PAYE.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with AC/DCCR and Track Induction
- Level 4 Handback
- Able to Team Lead when not do handback duties
- Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 190006.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation