Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Rail, Construction and Civils industries.
We are currently recruiting for 2 Groundworks Gangs to work in Stoke on an 8 month project, starting on 11th Jan 2021
The Gang will consist of 360 Excavator Driver (above 10T) who will also act as a Ganger, Dumper Driver and a General Groundworks Operative
The working hours will be Mon to Fri 07:30-17:30
We are looking for for candidates who:
- Hold current CPCS / NPORS Licence
- Have experience in groundworks preferrably in highways environment (drainage, ductwork)
- Small tools ticket and first aid desireable
- Ideally one gang member will hold Streetworks ticket
- Have orange PPE
- Are reliable and hardworking
- Will promote safety on site
Social distancing due to Coronavirus will be kept!
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online