Graduate Civil Engineer
Up to £32,000 + Company van and fuel card + Travel and Lodging fully expensed
With things looking on the up following the Prime Ministers announcement yesterday, what better way to finish this week than starting a career as a Graduate Civil Engineer with a huge Tier 1 contractor and having the opportunity to work across multiple locations throughout the UK?
The type of works my client carry out are Civil Engineering related, Specialist Structural repairs and Bridge refurbishments, to name a few.
They have a long-term framework agreement with a local council and have a multi-million pounds private project with a well know airport, so work will never fall short.
They are now looking to engage with an enthusiastic Graduate Civil Engineer to carry out structural investigation works and concrete repairs across an array of projects.
Now, these projects will last from anywhere from a day to several weeks and could be based anywhere in the UK, so, flexibility and a want to travel is ESSENTIAL.
As the successful Graduate Civil Engineer, you will work in a 2-4-person team carrying out intrusive surveys and reinstatements on structures and carry out concrete repair works such as:
Masonry repairs (masonry reinforcement, repointing)
- Degree or HNC / HND in Construction / Civil Engineering with some experience of working on site (Ideally 1-2years whether that be a placement or a job)
- As stated, it is ESSENTIAL that you are flexible and able to travel and lodge throughout the UK
- You need to be within a commutable distance to Ipswich
- FULL Driving licence is VITAL
- Salary circa £32,000
- Company van and fuel card
- Travel and Lodge fully expensed (Premier Inn, Travelodge, or 'on site' caravan)
- 40 hours per week + overtime
- Additional benefits
If you’re the Graduate Civil Engineer I’m looking for or you just want to know more about this role then do not hesitate in contacting me (Carl) on 01332 861644 / 07554439251 today.
Remember to send current CVs to Carl.Watkins@Ganymedesolutions.co.uk